- Arts Centre
Ramsay Place, Noarlunga Centre SA 5168
(08) 7009 4400
- Community Event
19th December 2022
An interactive show including performances from our Starlets, entertainment, fun & games for all the family.Buy Tickets View event
- Community Event
20th December 2022
Dancers By Donna 2022 End of Year ShowcaseBuy Tickets View event
4th February 2023
Presented by Monica Louise Promotions
Australia’s Premier ABBA Tribute Band – Waterloo, Ring Ring, Money Money Money, The Winner Takes it All, Fernando, SOS, Thank You For The Music, Dancing QueenBuy Tickets View event
15th April 2023
Presented by Coast 2 Coast Events
The Running In The Shadows show covers the best of Fleetwood Mac’s career. From the early hits from the music of Peter Green, through to the Rumours album era, spanning up to Tango In The Night and evBuy Tickets View event
22nd May 2023
Presented by Base Entertainment
Immerse yourself in the Irish Dance and Grand Illusion sensation that has taken the world by storm.Buy Tickets View event
31st May 2023 — 31st May 2023
Presented by Country Arts SA
Nunga Screen an annual film event that shares and celebrates First Nations culture, stories and language through film.Buy Tickets View event
Entertaining Adelaide’s South.
The Hopgood Theatre is located on the Southern side of Adelaide just 30 minutes from the Adelaide Central business District. The theatre is named after Dr Don Hopgood and his late wife, Raelene for their considerable services to the community and art scene.” The Hopgood theatre is a fully equipped multi purpose art centre and can accommodate a diverse range of conferences, performing arts, film screenings, seminars and product launches.
Centrally located in the heart of the Noarlunga Centre next to Colonnades Shopping Centre it is within easy walking distance to the main retail shopping precinct and cultural attractions. The Venue draws on a local population and surrounding districts of 170,000.
Everything you need
- 492 seat proscenium arch theatre
- Centre based manager plus box office and technical staff
- Stage and wings area totalling 9.34m x 20.5m
- Performance area of 115m2 consisting 9.24m x 10.01m stage plus curved downstage apron
- Full technical facilities and support
- TV, DVD, CD, data projector
- Computerised box office
- Licensed bar
- Disabled access
- Ample car parking
- Fully appointed dressing rooms, wardrobe, laundry facilities and green room
- Orchestra pit for up to 25 musicians
- Yamaha C7 Grand and Yamaha U3 upright pianos
- Public address system
- Professional sound system
- Spacious licensed foyer with dance floor
- Rehearsal room
- 29 Counter-weight fly lines
- 126 Seat Lecture Theatre
A comprehensive Technical Specifications Document for the Hopgood Theatre is available online. Please review this document before booking the venue for your performance.View Venue Technical Specifications Hopgood Theatre - Lighting Plan
Parking is available at the Noarlunga Shopping Centre Car park.
Please contact the venue box office and make the operator aware of your access requirements. You will be asked to give the operator information to provide you with best possible seats available.
Row A has removable seats to accommodate patrons who wish to remain seated in their wheelchair or to allow ease of access to transfer to a theatre seat.
A disability toilet is available in the foyer of the Hopgood Theatre.
Wheelchair loan – Please contact the theatre on 7009 4400 if you need to borrow a wheelchair ‘free of charge’ when you attend your performance.
The Hopgood Theatre is guide dog friendly.
Baby change tables are available.
The theatre has a Licensed Bar.
The Country Arts SA’s Friends Club is a membership program that rewards our loyal patrons and helps support our Arts Centres.
Join now to enjoy special offers and great savings throughout the year.
Friends Club Membership
Show your card and save throughout the year. Your Friends Club membership ($25) entitles you to buy tickets at the discounted Friends price at any time. It’s your season as you like it and when you like it.
- Access to the Friends discount ticket price, anytime throughout the year (one ticket per performance)
- Discount on Morning Melodies shows
- Discount on selected commercial shows
- Regular updates on Hopgood Theatre activities
- Invitations to special events
- Priority seating and presale tickets for Country Arts SA allocated seated live shows and selected commercial shows (Email address required)
- Access to Friends Club ticket discounts at any of the five Country Arts SA venues as mentioned on the back of your membership card (members only)
To purchase a Friends Club Membership or renew an existing membership simply click the button below and log in to your customer profile using your email address and password.Buy Membership
Terms and Conditions apply contact the venue for more details
Don’t know what to give your friends or family for birthdays or special occasions?
Entertain them with a theatre Gift Voucher; Gift Vouchers can be used for any performance at the theatre.Purchase Online
Terms and Conditions
Gift Vouchers are available for purchase online at the following values: $100, $50, $20, $10
Gift Vouchers can only be exchanged for tickets at the theatre Box Office during office hours or online through our website.
Gift Vouchers are not redeemable for cash and are valid for 36 months from the date of purchase.
Gift Vouchers are redeemable for tickets at the Venue in which it was originally purchased from only and are non transferable.
Country Arts SA Venues are not responsible for lost or stolen Gift Vouchers.
Additional Terms and Conditions may apply contact the theatre for more details.
A night at the theatre is a perfect way to entertain and impress your clients, network and reward staff. Our staff will assist you in all steps of planning to ensure your guests have a unique and memorable night at the theatre that they will always associate with your company’s hospitality.
With a wide range of shows and some of Australia’s most well-loved actors, you’re sure to find something for everyone. This variety means that we can help you select the show most suited to your guests to ensure an enjoyable night is had by all.
Country Arts SA Corporate Hospitality Packages are designed to help you deliver your business targets in a distinctive way, and can be tailored to meet the needs and budget constraints of your business.
Country Arts SA is continually looking to establish strategic alliances and partnerships with leading, innovative companies such as yours, who understand the reinforcement of business brand values to the community through the arts.
Benefits of Purchasing Corporate Tickets
- Performance programmes (where available)
- Tailored drinks package for your needs
- Free use of exclusive foyer areas for pre-show or post show drinks
- You can also access special function areas for you to entertain larger groups
- Ease of booking when purchasing for large groups.
- Assistance in co-ordinating catering for functions and events held at the venue.
- Pre show group theatre tours.
- Invitations to Country Arts SA after show functions.
- Meet the cast (selected shows only).
- Best seats available
- You will also receive invitations to selected, exclusive VIP functions at the venue where you can network with leading corporate identities and artists.
Additional options can easily be arranged to create an evening tailored to your needs
Contact the venue to Join now!
How to find us
Ample parking in close proximity to the venue.
Wheelchair access is an important aspect of Country Arts service to patrons. Mobility impaired patrons can be comfortably seated in the theatre, and there are dedicated toilet facilities and car parking spaces. Baby change tables are available.
The theatre has a Licensed Bar.
Venue Manager: Sussan Baldwin
Make a booking
Tour Coordination Services
Link into Country Arts SA’s network of performing arts centres across South Australia and benefit from collaboration on tours and negotiation of venue costs, performances and box office as a state-wide package. Please email [email protected] for more information.