- Arts Centre
141A Nicolson Avenue, Whyalla Norrie, South Australia, Australia
(08) 8644 7300
Sessions times for today, March 22nd
- 8:45pm 3D
118 Min Transaction Fees Apply: Online $2.50 ($1.50 Whyalla Cinema Only) Phone $3.50 (No Complimentary Tickets Accepted until 29th March - Whyalla Cinema Only)
Three Billboards Outside Ebbing, Missouri
115 Minutes Transaction Fees Apply: Online $2.50 ($1.50 Whyalla Cinema Only) Phone $3.50
130 Minutes Transaction Fees Apply: Phone $3.50 Online $2.50 ($1.50 Whyalla Cinema Only)
15th March 2018 — 28th March 2018
Action violence and sense of peril
Lara Croft is the fiercely independent daughter of an eccentric adventurer who vanished when she was scarcely a teen.View event
15th March 2018 — 23rd March 2018
Strong Themes and Coarse Language
Darkly Comic...A Renegade MasterpieceView event
22nd March 2018 — 28th March 2018
MA 15+ Strong themes and violence
Soldiers develop an uneasy partnership with the Northern Alliance to take down the Taliban and its al-Qaida allies.View event
Huge 476 seat theatre
The Theatre is fitted with a digital projector and 7.1 surround sound for the best possible movie watching experience, while offering a wide selection of seating options including disabled access.
Dedicated 210 seat cinema
The Cinema is fitted with a digital projector and 7.1 surround sound for the best possible movie watching experience. Every seat in the cinema has a great view and the cinema includes disabled access.
3D support with RealD
Both the Theatre and Dedicated Cinema feature RealD 3D technology. This allows 3D movies to be shown without a large loss of brightness, and with less motion blur compared to other technologies.
Wide candybar range
We stock a wide range of brands such as: Maltesers, M&M’s, Fruchocs, Skittles, Allen’s Confectionery, The Natural Confectionery Company, Schweppes and Pepsi Soft Drinks, Spring Valley Juices, and plenty of Popcorn.
We Accept Visa, Mastercard and AMEX with PayPass facilities. We do not charge any fees or have a minimum amount for card purchases.
Fully licenced bar
We stock a select range of alcohol including Red Wine, White Wine, Beer, Cider and Premix
The Country Arts SA’s Friends Club is a membership program that rewards our loyal patrons and helps support our Arts Centres.
Friends Club Membership
For just $30 per year Friends can enjoy exclusive special offers and great savings over the next 12 months which will include, for the first time, discounts on cinema tickets throughout the year.
A Friends Club membership entitles you to…
- Access to discount ticket prices and priority seating for live theatre shows and Arts on Screen screenings (where available, one per membership)
- Access to discount cinema ticket prices for all screenings. $12.50 each for 2D and $13.50 for 3D screenings, one ticket per membership. (Except Whacky Wednesday where normal prices will apply $11.00 for 2D and $12.00 for 3D)
- Regular updates of theatre activities
- Ability to use your membership at any of our 5 Country Arts SA venues throughout 2018
Terms and Conditions apply contact the venue for more details.
A night at the theatre is a perfect way to entertain and impress your clients, network and reward staff. Our staff will assist you in all steps of planning to ensure your guests have a unique and memorable night at the theatre that they will always associate with your company’s hospitality.
With a wide range of shows and some of Australia’s most well-loved actors, you’re sure to find something for everyone. This variety means that we can help you select the show most suited to your guests to ensure an enjoyable night is had by all.
Country Arts SA Corporate Hospitality Packages are designed to help you deliver your business targets in a distinctive way, and can be tailored to meet the needs and budget constraints of your business.
Country Arts SA is continually looking to establish strategic alliances and partnerships with leading, innovative companies such as yours, who understand the reinforcement of business brand values to the community through the arts.
Benefits of Purchasing Corporate Tickets
- Performance programmes (where available)
- Tailored drinks package for your needs
- Free use of exclusive foyer areas for pre-show or post show drinks
- You can also access special function areas for you to entertain larger groups
- Ease of booking when purchasing for large groups.
- Assistance in co-ordinating catering for functions and events held at the venue.
- Pre show group theatre tours.
- Invitations to Country Arts SA after show functions.
- Meet the cast (selected shows only).
- Best seats available
- You will also receive invitations to selected, exclusive VIP functions at the venue where you can network with leading corporate identities and artists.
Additional options can easily be arranged to create an evening tailored to your needs
Contact the venue to Join now!
How to find us
Ample parking in close proximately to the venue
Wheel chair access is an important aspect of Country Arts service to patron. Mobility impaired patrons can be comfortably seated in the theatre, and there are dedicated toilet facilities and car parking spaces. Baby change tables are available. The theatre has an Audio Loop that delivers clearer sound to patrons with hearing aids fitted with a ‘T’ Switch
The Cinema has a Licensed Bar
Venue Manager: Ryan Sutherland