Connect. Create. Respond
Visible is a bold and new art residency held at night under lights on the stunning foreshore in Streaky Bay.
Join a creative and vibrant hub with innovative artists who want to collaborate with you to deliver FREE spontaneous and interactive art experiences at the jetty ‘cutting’ and platform area.
Be curious, engaged and connect with:
- ‘Flow’: A Connection to Place, water vessel workshops and a floating jetty installation with highly regarded visual artist Annalise Rees
- ‘Float’: A beach studio space of live ephemeral and intuitive abstract painting, installation and video with extraordinary community engagement artist Henry Jock Walker
- ‘Blue’: An interactive performance in the beach environ with theatre, music and installation focusing on everything ‘Blue’ with performer Kaspar Schmidt Mumm
- ‘Expose’: A Light Painting workshop and projections with digital artist Cam Edson and;
- ‘Vibre’ workshops creating with textiles, fibres, rope, recycled marine debris and crab pots to create jetty Guerrilla installations with popular local artists Leah King and Lauren Karp.
Nearby EventsView all scheduled events
- Community Event
- Visual Arts
4th April 2020 — 7th April 2018
Drawing on Country is back in 2020 and invites you to interpret your local landscape.View event
4th April 2020
Presented by Country Arts SA's Shows on the Road
Michaela Burger pays tribute to her Greek migrant family and hard-working, fun loving larrikin father.View event
5th April 2020
Due to maintenance Chaffey Theatre’s operating hours during February through to April will be reduced.View event