Country Arts SA ticket sales terms and conditions are as follows:
1. Tickets holders enter the venues (auditoriums) at their own risk.
2. No unauthorised cameras and tape recorders allowed in the auditorium.
3. Management reserves the right of admission.
4. Management reserves the right to inspect any bag and/or articles of clothing.
5. Large bags or backpacks are not allowed in the auditorium.
6. Tickets are only valid when purchased through an authorised medium;
“the sale or attempted re-sale of a ticket by the Ticket Holder (including via on-line auction sites)
without the prior consent of Country Arts SA / the Promoter is prohibited.” “If a ticket is sold or
used in breach of these Event Terms, the Promoter / Country Arts SA retains the right to: cancel
the ticket without a refund, refuse entry to or eject the Ticket Holder from the Event and/or
commence legal proceedings.”
“Should the Promoter / Country Arts SA offer a resale facility this will be the only legitimate way
to on-sell any unwanted tickets. Use of tickets for or in conjunction with any advertising,
promotion, marketing or competition is strictly prohibited.”
7. Tickets are sold on behalf of the organisation responsible for presenting the event and are subject to the conditions applicable to that event.
8. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulation of the venue and presenter.
Full details are available from the venue box office. Breach of any of these Rules and Regulations or any unacceptable behaviour likely to cause damage, nuisance or injury shall entitle the venue or event partner to eject you from the venue.
9. All tickets sold by the venues are sold subject to the Entertainment Industry Code of Fair Practice.
10. Terms and conditions for booking and collection of tickets include the following:
- Posted non-concession tickets incur an additional fee per transaction.
- Tickets not collected a half an hour after commencement of the performance are to be collected from the Front of House Manager.
- Telephone ticket purchases attract a transaction fee.
- Internet ticket purchases attract a transaction fee.
- Counter ticket purchases attract a transaction fee.
11. It is your responsibility to check your tickets; mistakes cannot always be rectified. While we try and ensure that all prices on our website are accurate, errors may occur. If we discover an error in the price of tickets you have ordered, we will inform you as soon as possible and give you the option of reconfirming your order at the correct price (and credit or debit your account as applicable) or cancelling your order. If we are unable to contact you, you agree that we may treat the order as cancelled. If you choose to cancel after you have already paid the incorrect ticket price for the tickets, you will receive a full refund from us.
12. The Venue, Presenter accepts no responsibility for any personal property.
13. The ticket holder has a right only to a seat of a value corresponding to that stated on the ticket and the venue or presenter reserves the right to provide alternative seats to those specified on the ticket.
14. Ticket Refunds
All transactions are final.
There will be no refunds on completed bookings unless the performance is cancelled. There will be no refunds provided for tickets downgraded to a performance or concession type of lesser value.
15. Ticket Exchanges
Ticket exchange decisions are based on each individual production (performance) show‑cased by Country Arts SA. Please contact the venue for the specific ticket exchange details pertaining to the production (performance) you are considering purchasing or have purchased.
In instances where exchanging of tickets has been approved the exchange must be carried out in person at the venue box office within 24 hours of the production (performance). An administration fee is charged for all exchanges per ticket and management cannot guarantee seating for exchanged ticket arrangements.
Where a ticket is exchanged for a performance or concession type of higher value the patron is liable for the administration fee and the difference in price per ticket.
16. Concession Policy
Proof of eligibility of concession must be presented to the box office staff upon collection of tickets. Concession availability is at the discretion of the production promoter and may vary for each production (performance). All available concessions can be purchased over the phone, internet or in person.
Unless otherwise stated concessions apply as follows:
· child concessions are available to patrons aged 15 years and under,
· senior discounts apply only to holders of SA Seniors Cards, and
· student discounts apply only to full time students
· pension concession apply to holders of a pensioner card
To be eligible for Friends Club prices you must become a member and present your membership card when collecting your tickets.
For performances where family tickets are available, they may be purchased to cover entry for two adults and two children, where the children are of an age eligible for the child’s rate.
17. Late Arrival
Management reserve the right to refuse latecomers entry into the auditorium until a suitable break in the performance.
Please inquire at the box office for details specific to the purchased performance.
18. Infants Policy
Country Arts SA believes in fostering an appreciation of the performing arts in young audiences as well as providing an environment in which patrons can enjoy live theatre.
Everyone attending a paid performance at Country Arts SA venues, including children, must hold a valid ticket for that performance except babies in arms. A baby in arms is considered to be a baby aged 24 months or under unless specified otherwise by the Venue Manager or Show Promoter. The baby or infant held in the arms of the patron must remain in their parent’s arms at all times.
19. Accessible Seating
If you have specific seating needs, please contact the box office to discuss your seating arrangements with our staff.
20. Lost or Stolen Tickets
Please report lost or stolen tickets to the box office as soon as possible. Duplicate tickets will only be issued up to half an hour to the performance from the box office and a transaction fee per ticket may apply.
21. Change of Artist
The right is reserved to vary advertised programmes and to add, withdraw or substitute artists as deemed warranted and necessary.
22. Performance Content
The views and opinions expressed in performances are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the official policy or position of Country Arts SA.
24. Strobe Lighting and Smoke Effects
Some performances contain strobe lighting or smoke effects. Please enquire at the box office for queries on individual performances.
25. Please note additional Terms and Conditions apply for Delayed Debit and Season Buy 4 shows transactions, contact the venue box office for details.
The ticketing sales terms and conditions apply to all venues owned, managed, and operated by Country Arts SA and contracted Ticket Agents.
|Country Arts SA Venues|
|· Middleback Arts Centre Whyalla,|
|· Northern Festival Centre Port Pirie,|
|· Chaffey Theatre Renmark,|
|· Hopgood Theatre Noarlunga,|
|· Sir Robert Helpmann Theatre Mount Gambier.|
Opening Hours of Country Arts SA Venues:
Country Arts SA venues are open from one hour prior to a performance and half an hour following the commencement of a performance in the theatre.
Hours of operation during business hours vary in all Country Arts SA venues contact the venue for more details.
Opening Hours of Country Arts SA’s Ticket Agencies:
Hours of operation will vary according to the normal trading hours determined by the selected ticket agent.