Country Arts SA invites all First Nations people into our Arts Centres with access to discounted tickets.
First Nations customers have exclusive access to $15 tickets for adults and $5 for children as well as six free tickets for Elders in our community (terms and conditions apply). Nunga tickets are available to all Country Arts SA presented shows at our Arts Centres in Renmark (Chaffey Theatre), Whyalla (Middleback Arts Centre), Port Pirie (Northern Festival Centre) and Mt Gambier (Sir Robert Helpmann Theatre).
In 2022 Nunga Tickets are available to:
- Outside Within (Australia Dance Theatre) – Renmark, Port Pirie, Whyalla, Mt Gambier
- Cathedral (State Theatre Company of SA) – Renmark, Port Pirie, Whyalla, Mt Gambier, Port Augusta
- Sunshine Super Girl (Performing Lines) – Port Pirie and Whyalla
- Deep North (SA Writers Collective) – Renmark, Port Pirie, Whyalla, Mt Gambier, Port Augusta
- Comfort Food Cabaret – Naracoorte, Lameroo, Keith, Streaky Bay, Edithburgh, Burra ** $25 Nunga Ticket
- Zuhir Naji: From Damascus to Adelaide (Nexus Live) – Naracoorte, Mt Gambier
- Following George Walker (Brink Productions) – Naracoorte, Mt Gambier
- The Boy who talked to Dogs (Slingsby) – Mt Gambier and Renmark
- Add Hot Water (Tutti Arts) – Lameroo and Burra
- Junklandia (Junkyard Beats)– Robe, Brinkworth, Kingscote
- Noriko (Nexus Live) – Kingscote, Port Lincoln
- Lazaro Numa (Nexus Live) – Renmark
- Love Burns (State Opera) – Mt Gambier and Renmark
** Nunga Ticket at $25 for all ages as catering is provided with the performance
To book, go online, phone or visit the theatre box office. If booking online, use the promo code
Adult = NUNGATIX22A
Child = NUNGATIX22C
Terms and conditions:
- All Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander community are invited to take up these discounted tickets.
- Tickets are available to events presented by Country Arts SA. This does not include all performances at the venue as some shows are presented by external companies.
- Tickets can be purchased through the venue box office either in person or on the phone, or online using the promo code. To book, you will need to supply your name, email address and phone number so that you can be contacted if there are any changes to the event.
- Complimentary Elder tickets (6) are for local Elders and can be booked by contacting your local Arts Centre Manager. These tickets must be booked at least 48 hours prior to the event.
- Tickets are subject to availability and are limited to 30 per event, so we encourage early collection of tickets to secure your seat.
- Normal Country Arts SA booking procedures apply, including a $3.50 transaction fee to all bookings.