Country Arts SA is inviting First Nations peoples into our Arts Centres with access to $15 discounted tickets. (terms and conditions apply)
Here is a great opportunity to enjoy all Country Arts SA presented shows at our Arts Centres.
Tickets are for selected Country Arts SA presented shows in the five Country Arts SA owned and operated Art Centres; Chaffey Theatre, Hopgood Theatre, Middleback Arts Centre, Northern Festival Centre and the Sir Robert Helpmann Theatre.
To access our special six allocated Elders’ tickets please contact [email protected]. We encourage early collection of tickets to secure a seat.
Tickets are limited and non-refundable.
Terms and conditions:
- Tickets are for selected Country Arts SA presented shows.
- Tickets are limited to 30 per performance and are subject to availability.
- Tickets must be purchased through the venue box office – not available online.
- All Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander community can take up this invitation for discounted tickets.
- Ticketing is as follows; 30 x tickets at $15 (Under 17 Free with paying adult), Additional Children at $10.
- To access these tickets you must provide your name, email address and phone number.
This will enable us to send you future special offers and events.
- Complimentary Elder Tickets – There are 6 of these tickets available to local Elders.
These seats will be held up until 48 hours prior to the show.
- Normal Country Arts SA booking procedures apply.
- Nunga Tickets are available from the box office only. $3.50 transaction fee applies.
Any enquiries, please contact Lilla Berry 8444 0422, Sam Yates on 8444 0421 or Mandy Brown 8444 0407