- You must be an Individual/Sole Trade, Australian Incorporated Organisation or Local Government Organisation with an ABN registered to a regional or remote South Australian postcode.
- Please read the Eligibility information document to determine if your ABN status is eligible.
- You are ineligible to apply if you are based in metropolitan South Australia* or are an Australian Government or state government entity (except for schools in very remote areas (MM 7)).
* To determine regionality, Country Arts SA uses the Modified Monash Model. If you are based in a location with a MM 2 to MM 7 code, you are eligible to apply. To check your MM, visit the Health Workforce Locator and follow these steps:
– Enter your address into the ‘Address’ box at the left-hand side of the page
– Tick the 2019 box beside ‘Modified Monash Model’
– Click ‘Search location’
How to Apply
- Read both guidelines documents above to determine which grant is the right match for your project.
- Contact a Country Arts SA team member to discuss funding options and for advice on project development.
- Select your grant from the Country Arts SA website, this will take you to the online form via Smarty Grants.
- Start writing your grant and gathering support material well before the deadline.
- Use the Resources and Documents below to assist with your application.
- Contact a member of the Country Arts SA team or email [email protected] if you have any further questions or need assistance.
- Submit your application.
When writing a grant application it is important to allow plenty of time for preparation and research. The process of gathering this information will also assist you in completing other funding applications so it is worth investing time.
Resources & Documents
- Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander
- Working with Children in the Arts
Screening Check – Find out if you need a check and where to apply
Here are some helpful resources to use when acquitting your grant:
Acquittals – Handy Hints
Images – Handy Hints