How to Apply
- Read the Eligibility information above to determine if you are eligible to apply for a Regional Arts Fund grant. If you are unsure, please contact [email protected].
- If eligible, read the Guidelines above to determine which grant is the right match for your project.
- Contact a Country Arts SA Grants team member to discuss funding options and for advice on project development.
- Select your grant from the Country Arts SA website, this will take you to the online form via Smarty Grants.
- Start writing your grant and gathering support material well before the deadline.
- Use the Resources and Documents below to assist with your application.
- Contact the Country Arts SA Grants Hotline: 0403 011 230, email [email protected] or contact a member of the Country Arts SA team if you have any further questions.
- Refer to this handy checklist to ensure you have covered everything.
- Submit your application.
When writing a grant application it is important to allow plenty of time for preparation and research. The process of gathering this information will also assist you in completing other funding applications so it is worth investing time.
Resources & Documents
- Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander
- Working with Children in the Arts
Screening Check – Find out if you need a check and where to apply
Here are some helpful resources to use when acquitting your grant:
Acquittals – Handy Hints
Images – Handy Hints