BASED IN MOUNT GAMBIER
Are you passionate about the arts and regional South Australia? Country Arts SA is seeking a talented and collaborative professional to join our team as Marketing & Community Relations Officer.
Working from the Sir Robert Helpmann Theatre in Mount Gambier, you will oversee data driven marketing campaigns combining social media, traditional communication channels and a range of innovative approaches developed in collaboration with your other marketing team members.
About the Role
You will work closely with our Art Centre and Relationship Leaders and the marketing team, to implement a range of campaigns and deliver on the brand promise of Country Arts SA.
Your duties will include:
- Liaising with sponsors and partners
- Assist with delivering community engagement activities
- Contribute to the design and dissemination of Country Arts SA digital content
- Collate, edit and publish digital content specific to the Art Centre
- Assist with the planning and implementation of marketing campaigns that support Country Arts SA events, activities and brand positioning.
- Assist with delivering customer experiences and building CRM data including assisting with ticket sales.
- Liaise with commercial hirers and implement marketing activities on their behalf
- Assist with the planning and implementation of events at the Sir Robert Helpmann Theatre
- Liaise with local media outlets and build strong relationships with community groups.
This role would suit a high energy, detail oriented marketing or communications person who is ready to roll up their sleeves and be a critical member of our busy marketing team. Our ideal candidate will have a marketing or communications degree, solid digital, copywriting and interpersonal skills and a commitment to enhancing customer experiences.
You will be passionate about connecting artists and audiences, supporting the development of unique regional art and seeing opportunities for business growth.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander applicants are encouraged to apply.
Check out the role description for the Marketing & Community Relations Officer here to find out the key responsibilities of this position.
If this is you, please apply now by filling out the form below and submitting your CV and cover letter as a combined document.
Applications should be addressed to Jill Bolzon, Head of People, and submitted by Monday 9 December at 10am.