Country Arts SA is seeking two Associate Producers with the vision and passion to connect a range of South Australian performing arts companies to create meaningful arts experiences for regional communities.
Your day to day work will include coordinating schedules, budgets and bookings (including accommodation, travel and freight) and working with the community to deliver engagements and audience development initiatives.
One position will be based at the Northern Festival Centre in Port Pirie and the other position will be based at the Sir Robert Helpmann Theatre in Mount Gambier.
In this position you will:
- Deliver projects for our Arts Activation Strategy including the coordination of schedules, budgets and bookings including accommodation, travel and freight
- Devise community engagement and audience development initiatives and work with local staff to deliver the activities
You will be skilled in:
- Quickly establishing strong relationships internally and externally, working with a diverse range of people including artists, presenters, stakeholders and Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander communities
- Project coordination with the ability to plan, problem-solve, prioritise workload and manage projects, budget and administration functions within timeframes
- Working autonomously and showing initiative while keeping your colleagues up to date and closely involved in your projects
The position is classified at Level ASO4 of the South Australian Modern Public Sector Enterprise Agreement 2017.
0.5 FTE 12-month fixed-term
Applications close at 5.00pm on Wednesday 24 March at 5pm.