Country Arts SA, in partnership with the District Council of Loxton Waikerie, is seeking an enthusiastic and experienced individual to undertake the position of Arts and Cultural Facilitator based in Loxton, South Australia.
This unique opportunity will require a passionate professional to coordinate innovative and sustainable arts and cultural activities that encourage broad participation, engage regional artists and communities, and further enrich the diverse and vibrant culture of the community.
The successful candidate will be primarily responsible for the successful and measurable delivery of arts and cultural programs, and for the delivery of strategic outcomes across the region.
This full-time role is being offered as a 2-year fixed-term position, offered at ASO4 level.
The role will be well suited to an individual with high level insight into the arts and culture sector and an understanding of current trends and issues.
We are looking for someone who has:
- Demonstrated experience in the design and delivery of initiatives that develop arts and cultural
- A passion for the arts and for working alongside the community
- Proven project management experience and skills
- Experience in managing strategic partnerships with a range of stakeholders
- Knowledge and or experience of working in a local government context or arts organisation or similar
- A passion for living in and supporting regional communities
Country Arts SA and the District Council of Loxton Waikerie actively supports diversity in our workplaces, and we strongly encourage applications from First Nations peoples, people from culturally diverse backgrounds and people with a disability.
Applications should specifically address the selection criteria within the job description including a covering letter and CV addressed to Head of People – Jill Bolzen.
Applications close at 9am on Friday 3 December, 2021.