Work with us! We currently have a selection of roles available at Country Arts SA.
Creative Producer, Youth (ASO5) in partnership with Carclew
Do you believe in the importance of creativity in the lives of all young people?
A rare opportunity exists for an inspiring creative with vision and passion to work for Carclew in partnership with Country Arts SA to be based in a regional location in South Australia.
Are you willing, able and excited by the prospect of bringing to fruition the creative projects, ideas and aspirations of regional young people?
The challenging and rewarding role requires you to have the capacity and experience to develop local and national networks, form partnerships with local communities and create projects which support engagement in the arts for young people.
A contract of up to three years will be negotiated.
Applications close 5.00pm Friday 15 September 2017. Send them to Hana on [email protected].
Interviews will take place Monday 25 and Tuesday 26 September 2017.Click here for a full job and person specification
For further information speak to Tricia Walton, Chief Executive, Carclew on 08 8267 5111.
Please share this opportunity with your networks.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait applicants are encouraged to apply.
Digital Marketing Officer (ASO2) – Part Time (0.4 FTE)
Reporting to the Digital Manager, the Digital Marketing Officer is responsible for implementing a regular schedule of digital communication and assisting with the provision of digital marketing support for Country Arts SA’s creative arts programs and events. This role works closely with the Country Arts SA Marketing and Arts Programs teams and may require out-of-hours work during events.
Duties will include:
- Assist in the development of organisational website(s) and digital communication channels
- Produce e-communication plans and content
- Assist in the maintenance of Country Arts SA’s social and digital channels
- Maintaining relationships with external suppliers
- Preparing and delivering regular and ad-hoc reports on digital marketing outcomes
- Contribute to the management of the National Touring Selector’s digital functions and communication
Our ideal candidate will:
- Have experience in a similar online communications role with a history of success.
- Demonstrate strong knowledge and understanding of social media platforms and their use in a marketing context.
- Demonstrate strong knowledge on web publishing technologies, content management systems and analytic tools.
- Utilise their experience in the writing and management of social media content.
- Proven ability to produce and publish e-newsletters, e-flyers and social media content.
- Basic knowledge of website maintenance.
- Some experience with the Adobe Creative Suite is desirable.
The 0.4 FTE position is for a fixed term contract ending December 2018 with potential for renewal.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are strongly encouraged to apply.Download the role description here
Enquiries and applications containing a resume and brief cover letter are to be directed to Matthew Bennett, Digital Manager via [email protected] or on 08 8444 0408.
Applications close: 5pm Thursday, 31 August 2017. Interviews for shortlisted candidates will be held at Country Arts SA’s Port Adelaide office on Thursday, 7 September.